Saturday, March 30, 2013

I should be all caught up now!

or close to it anyway...

This is a project I am working on now!! Visual development for.....WICKED!!!!

I am so pumped about this! I love the music, I love the musical! It's absolutely wonderful! And I'm dying for it to become a movie, not live action, I think it would make an awesome animated movie. I really do. It would be beautiful!!!

So heres what I'm working on, I'm focusing more on the first part, where they are at Shiz University.
I think I'm going to continue this into the summer, but theres a lot going on right now and I don't want to pile more on the already heavy, heavy plate.

So for characters, right now I'm just focusing on Elphaba, Galinda, and Fiyero.
with semi victorian flair mixed with straight out whimsical


Elphaba and Galinda's dorm room sketch. Galinda of course has all the fancy stuff and the walk in closet, while Elphaba has the basic necessities. 
To be continued....