Saturday, March 30, 2013

found some sketches...

I was putting away old sketchbooks and found some sketches from a project from last semester, the heaven and hell piece.  It was some quick brainstorming sketches, the first week of school doing them in my history/literature class, I haven't gotten to do this in a while. Deadlines are quicker and its not the first week of school anymore so I have to jump right into a project to get it done in time.


planes!! with help from my brother as to which planes to draw. I would get in so much trouble if I didn't pick the right model or kind of plane. I'm the only one in my family that isn't into aviation all that much.

space stuff!!! 
there was alot more stuff, but it was mixed in with notes from class and conversations with my friends who were writing in my sketchbook.

it makes me sad that lately I haven't had time to do this kind of stuff for everything. if I have any free time I'm usually passed out in bed. Animation and illustration majors will be the death of me.