Saturday, March 30, 2013

ANIMATION!

I majored in animation for 2 years before I transferred to Uarts and switched to illustration. Luckily they allow minors there! So, it seemed like a good idea to do it, and it is, it just rough doing to 2 very time consuming majors at once! But, I'm learning a lot and despite my whining, I do love it.

So my short is about a cat and her treats. Based off my own cats greediness and love for any kind of food and her determination to eat everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!
Her favorite food is whipped cream and you do not want to be the one not to give her some. She will bother you and hate you forever.

Prime example: Chinese food.
She thought she was sneaky but I know whats up!!

staring at my delicious food. for awhile. it was uncomfortable.

thinks she's being sneaky creepin up behind my mom.

until eventually she walked up and stared until I gave her some rice. which she didn't like.
I am not giving her general tsos. She does sleep in my room on occasion.


So yes! A cat animation! 

here is some concept art!!
Hopefully I can animate like the wind so it actually looks this nice...






we shall see....