Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Stamp Collections....

Here's a little something (literally) that I've been working on all week!! It's a postage stamp!!

I still have 2 more to do in the set, but the theme is Roger's and Hammerstein's Musicals!

So this is Cinderella!
(not actual size)

Yes, i know it looks a little like Disney's version of Cinderella, but what can I say? Most people associate "Cinderella" with the Disney version, and on a postage stamp thats less than an inch big, you gotta go with something instantly recognizable. Cinderella is known for her blonde hair and big blue puffy dress!!


This is kind of more of the size?
on my screen it looks really small, but it says its the actual size.
liar.
But basically, its a really small area, so you have to go with a super simple design.
(the awful font is just a fun placeholder...im gonna wait until all the other ones are done and then pick a nifty font!)


"The Sound of Music" and "The King and I" are still to come!!

As for now, I have a paper to go write. :(